BusinessNet Professional is a product designed for corporate clients and for businessmen bringing modern services in a safe on-line banking environment. It was designed with the objective to satisfy the most demanding requirements of our clients. The only thing you need to use the accounts is the Internet access, Internet browser, and an independent security code.
BusinessNet Connect is a complementary service for BusinessNet Professional which enables automated transfer between the company and bank´s systems.
International User service
International User is a functionality within BusinessNet Professional which enables the control of accounts of multiple companies maintained at the UniCredit Group banks abroad by way of a common access. You may also use single authorisation for all transaction. The service offers simple "switching" between individual countries without the need to log off and on again.
- BusinessNet – Order signature using HW token
- BusinessNet – Order signature using SMS token
- BusinessNet – Order signature using Smart Key online
- BusinessNet – Order signature using Smart Key offline
- BusinessNet Professional User Manual
- Description of Import Formats for SEPA Payments
- Description of Import Formats for Cross-border Payments
- Description of Export Formats (Statements)
- Business Terms and Conditions for Provisions of Electronic Banking
- Overview of Services and Parameters
- List of Banks Supporting the International User Service
The MultiCash application is a product of the German company Omikron Systemhaus GmbH and is supplied locally for the most European banking markets as an efficient electronic banking system. UniCredit Bank offers clients MultiCash system adapted to the banking standards - it is a concern product used by UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky and most banks within the UniCredit Group.
SWIFT is a worldwide standardized inter-bank communication channel. It offers clients protected transfer of payment orders, account statements, and other types of messages.
The UniCredit Group is present in more than 17 countries all over Europe. Take advantage of our banking network and make the management of your cash-flows on your accounts kept abroad simpler.
Do you have accounts abroad and need to control them from the Slovak Republic?
Do you want to have insight into what is going on on these accounts throughout the day?