Control your funds wherever you are and whenever you wish. The only thing you need is an internet connection. BusinessNet Professional is a safe and user-friendly on-line banking system designed to accommodate the most demanding requirements of corporate clients.
BusinessNet Connect is a complementary service to BusinessNet Professional which enables the automatic transfer of files between corporate systems and the bank’s systems.
International User service
The International User service is a functionality within BusinessNet Professional which brings the opportunity to control accounts of multiple companies kept with the banks in the UniCredit Group abroad within a single application by way of a single user number and security key. The service offers simple "switching" between individual countries without the need to log off and log in again.
+421 2 5060 2525
Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- BusinessNet – Order signature using HW token
- BusinessNet – Order signature using SMS token
- BusinessNet – Order signature using Smart Key online
- BusinessNet – Order signature using Smart Key offline
- BusinessNet Professional User Manual
- Description of Import Formats for SEPA Payments
- Description of Import Formats for Cross-border Payments
- Description of Export Formats (Statements)
- Business Terms and Conditions for Provisions of Electronic Banking
- Overview of Services and Parameters
- List of Banks Supporting the International User Service
MultiCash is a multi-banking application for electronic banking used by 15 banks in the Czech Republic. It is delivered in versions adapted to the banking standards of a majority of European and many other countries. It is a product of the German company Omikron Systemhaus GmbH.
+421 2 5060 2525
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SWIFT is a worldwide standardized inter-bank communication channel. It offers clients protected transfer of payment orders, account statements, and other types of messages.
The UniCredit Group is present in more than 17 countries all over Europe. Take advantage of our banking network and make the management of your cash-flows on your accounts kept abroad simpler.
Do you have accounts abroad and need to control them from the Czech Republic? Do you want to have insight into what is going on on these accounts throughout the day?