We appreciate you using the services of UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky.
We offer you products and services respecting your individual needs. We abide by the ethical principles of the Consumer Protection Code of Ethics. We protect any personal data of yours and constantly strive to ensure the highest security of telephone and internet banking in compliance with international standards. Openly, transparently and in advance, we inform of changes in interest rates, fees, and business conditions, we charge no hidden or duplicate fees for opening and closing of accounts.
We care about your satisfaction with our services. Your opinions and comments are an invaluable source of information for us, which we use in order to constantly improve our products and services.
We appreciate your suggestions and comments, which you can sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you at our branches!
Your UniCredit Bank
We are pleased that you have chosen UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. to manage your personal or corporate finance. We would like to know your opinions and comments, which help us constantly improve the services we offer to you.
We are happy to receive your opinions and complaints:
- in person at any point of sale, however, ideally at the branch where your account is held. Any employee of the bank can receive your complaint, ideally your personal banker. An employee of the branch provides you with all the necessary information about handling a complaint. The employee will inform you how the bank will act when handling a complaint or when the bank replies you, how you can inquire about the progress of handling your complaint and what your other options are.
- by correspondence at:
- UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky
Útvar Riadenia kvality služieb (Service Quality Management Unit)
831 33 Bratislava
- by email - send your complaints at email@example.com - however, in such cases, the authenticity of the signature (or the scope of entitlement) cannot be verified, therefore, the content of the information the bank is entitled to provide in such a case is determined by generally binding legal standards
- on www.unicreditbank.sk, Form to file a complaint
- by phone at infoline 0800 14 00 14
Complaints could be resolved faster if accompanied by relevant information required for handling thereof:
- your identification data
- the subject-matter of filing the complaint (a brief description of the content of the complaint, also containing information material for resolution of the relevant complaint)
- documents or attachments (e.g. a copy of a bank account statement etc.)
- the date of filing the complaint
- your contact address to send our reply or an email address or phone number
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. guarantees a maximum 30-day period to handle a complaint. In justified cases, the period for handling a complaint may be extended (e.g. when examining cross-border transactions made by payment cards).
The bank informs the client of the result of the complaints procedure in writing or by email, specifying the grounds of the decision.
- Rules of Complaints as amended from 1 December 2013
Codes of Banking Services
If you have decided to change your bank, we can help you switch your standing orders, direct debit approvals and account balance from your former bank to ours. If you so wish, we will inform all service providers for whose services you pay using direct debit (creditors) or payers of recurring payments to your account about the change of your account.
Submission of the Application to switch account at any branch of our bank is a necessary action to commence the account switching process, subject to already having a current account or service package opened in our bank. Branch employees will be happy to help you filling in your application. In order to obtain correct data to inform the creditors, we recommend you have the mandate contracts signed with the creditors or at least an account statement from your former bank with you when submitting the application.
Information about account switching is also available on the website of the Slovak Banking Association.
Personal Data Processing
Pursuant to Act No. 122/2013 on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”), UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky, notifies the following facts related to clients’ personal data processing in the information system of UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia a. s., pobočka zahraničnej banky:
- Information about personal data processing in UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky, and in the common register of banking information
- Information about cooperation in the exchange of information processed in the common register of bank information and in the non-bank register of client information
Insurance of Deposits
Deposits of clients of UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky, Bratislava, are protected (insured) in line with the relevant provisions of Czech Act No. 21/1992 on banks as amended. The entity providing for insurance of receivables from deposits in UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s., pobočka zahraničnej banky, and supervises the payment of compensations in the event of insolvency or bankruptcy of the bank is the Financial Market Guarantee System (www.garancnisystem.cz)
Here is an overview of detailed information about the system of insurance of receivables from deposits for clients.