In the current economy, prices of raw materials and other commodities fluctuate due to economic, political as well as natural effects. UniCredit Bank specialist will be pleased to suggest a solution of how to effectively avoid such risk.
Commodity risk hedging
Do your costs depend on raw material or energy prices? Do you purchase aluminium, copper, lead, nickel, tin, or other metals? Do you own a large car pool with significant petrol consumption? We are able to address and stabilise these costs using our commodity products. We will conduct a detailed analysis of the commodity risks your company is, or may be, exposed to. Personal consulting with our specialist and a tailored solution is a matter of course in this case.
- WTI or Brent crude oil
- Oil products (diesel, petrol, light and heavy fuel oil, aviation fuel, natural gas)
- Metals (aluminium, lead, copper, zinc, tin, nickel, gold, silver, palladium, platinum)
- Emission allowances (EUA, CER, ERU)
- Selected agricultural crops
Commodity risk hedging tools
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. is a clearing bank offering clearing services for electricity, natural gas, and emissions allowance at the partner exchanges of the European Commodity Clearing (ECC):
CEGH, EEX, EPEXSPOT, GASPOINT NORDIC, HUPX, NOREXECO, POWERNEXT, PXE, APX, BELPEX, SEEPEX
We will provide you with:
- margin requirements and trading limit management
- daily and monthly reporting
- professional advisory services
- related bank products and services
Why choose us for clearing services:
- we are the largest clearing bank in the Czech market
- we react to the demands of our clients in a prompt and flexible manner
- we have been providing clearing services since 2007
- you will have our team of specialists at your disposal
- as a member of the UniCredit Group, we may offer you services all over Europe
Cooperation with OTE
- accounts with UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s. may be used for the settlement of the daily electricity market, and the daily and intradaily natural gas market in EUR.