POSSIBILITY OF POSTPONING LOAN REPAYMENTS
IT IS IMPORTANT FOR US TO BE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU IN THIS DIFFICULT SITUATION AND TO HELP YOU MITIGATE THE UNEXPECTED IMPACTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPREAD OF COVID-19.
We have prepared for you an option to postpone instalments of housing loans, mortgage loans, PRESTO Loans and loans for companies, small entrepreneurs and sole traders.
At our bank, the postponement is carried out under the relevant law.
- Postponement of instalments of the same loan may be applied for only once during the pandemic.
- If you have more loans with our bank, please fill in a separate application for each loan.
- Postponement of loan instalments may be requested for a maximum period of 9 months, regardless of whether you have monthly or quarterly instalments or a one-off instalment.
- Postponement of loan instalments does not mean they are forgiven. The obligation to pay the loan instalments is postponed until the end of the period for which you want to postpone your loan instalments.
- After submitting your referral application we will inform you about its assessment within 30 days.
Frequently asked questions and answers:
Under Act No. 75/2020 amending Act No. 67/2020 on certain emergency financial measures in relation to the spread of dangerous contagious human disease COVID-19.
The application may apply to the loan principal, the loan principal and interest or the postponement of a bullet loan. Fill in your option in the application for a postponement form.
Postponement of instalments may be applied for by the borrower; where there are more borrowers for the same loan, postponement may be applied for by any of them, but in that case only the application that was delivered first is considered. If you are an entrepreneur – natural person or small employer, the application must be signed by a person authorised to act on behalf of the borrower.
Our goal is to support you and minimise the economic impact of the situation on the cost of your loan. However, as the repayment plan will be extended and interest will continue to accrue on the loan during the period of postponement, the maturity of the loan will be extended by the number of months of postponement and the interest from the period of postponement of instalments will be distributed among the remaining instalments.
If you have a monthly-paid insurance of the ability to pay the loan agreed in the loan agreement, you are obliged to make these payments during the period of postponement of instalments, in the amount and within the deadline agreed in the loan agreement, and the bank will collect the payment of premium from the account specified in the loan agreement. The loan insurance period will be extended by the number of months of the repayment deferral so yo will continue to be insured for the whole loan duration.
We will arrange the postponement of instalments for you free of charge.
Yes, you can. If the postponement of instalments is granted, the loan or part thereof may be paid or repaid early on your own initiative.
The bank is not obliged to grant the postponement of loan repayment provided you failed to duly fill in the application on this webpage, as well as provided:
- you are in default of your loan for which you apply for a postponement of instalments for more than 30 days prior to the submission of the application for a postponement of loan repayment;
- you were in default of another loan provided by the bank as of 29 February 2020 for more than 30 days and in the amount of at least EUR 100;
- you were in default under a special regulation (Article 178 of Regulation [EU] No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation [EU] No 648/2012 [OJ EU L 176, 27.6.2013] as amended) as of the date of the submission of the application for a postponement of loan repayment;
For these purposes, an entrepreneur means an entrepreneur, regardless of the legal form, who employs less than 250 people and whose annual turnover does not exceed EUR 50 million and/or its total annual balance sheet does not exceed EUR 43 million.
The number of monthly loan instalments specified in your application for a postponement of instalments is postponed from the due date of the instalment following the submission of your application for a postponement of instalments. It is also possible to apply for a postponement of a loan instalment falling due within a period no longer than 30 days prior to the submission of the application for a postponement of instalments and the postponement shall apply from the due date of such unpaid instalment.
Please fill in the application for a postponement of housing loans, mortgage loans and PRESTO Loans.
You can apply online directly on this webpage, without visiting our branch. However, you can also submit the application at any of our branches.
UniCredit Bank now provides favourable loans for enterprises to support the Slovak economy through new state guarantee programmes approved by the Parliament of the Slovak Republic together with Slovak Investment Holding and Eximbanka. Under these programmes, not only small and medium-sized enterprises, but also large corporate clients can now apply for favourable loans. The measure also applies to sole traders and entrepreneurs with flat-rate expenses.
The guarantee programmes aim to help provide liquidity and access to financing for enterprises in relation to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the Slovak Republic.
If you are interested in getting a favourable loan, please contact your advisor or use our contact form.