Manage your account from anywhere at any time
Manage your accounts from your mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
Download the application free of charge and login in easily by just using your fingerprint, for instance.
Latest Smart Banking actualization brings new useful functions which will make managing your finances even easier. The app newly enables you to manage your standing orders, repay your credit card within few seconds or reuse a payment from transaction history.
Take a look in the Application Wizard and find out what functions Smart Banking can offer.
Transparent management of your accounts
- Manage all your accounts and respective payment cards on one screen.
- By using the Fast Check feature, check your account balance without having to log in.
- Get a detailed overview of the transactions on your accounts and payment cards.
Fast and convenient payments
- Sign your payments up to EUR 200 by using your fingerprint or Face ID.
- Pay by scanning the QR code, barcode or payment slips.
- Create your own payment templates and make payments in less time.
- Repeat a payment from your transaction history on your account
- Settle your credit card debt in a few seconds
- Manage your standing orders in an easy way
- Make conversions between your accounts in different currencies
Other convenient functions
- Be always aware of how much you need to repay, with your loans and credit cards on one screen.
- Find the nearest ATM or branch of UniCredit Bank.
- Get instant information about the current currency rates.
Online Banking is a modern, secure and effective means of financial management via the Internet – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Security is ensured by state-of-the-art technology proven across the entire UniCredit Bank Group.
Do you value your free time? Use our Online Banking.
What do you get?
- overview and history of accounts, debit and credit cards, and securities
- account statements and other documents in PDF format
- wide range of functions for domestic and foreign payment operations with the possibility of saving templates for repeat payments
- establishing, changing and cancelling standing orders and term deposits
- setting up credit card payments
- arranging sending of SMS and e-mail reports, e.g. on balances
A condition for the provision of Online Banking is a current account in our bank. Choose from a wide range of accounts and get Online Banking for free.
Since May 2017 we are going to present our clients (in more ways) New Online Banking version. New Online Banking is presented in new innovative and modern design. Let us to introduce you new version via our Tutorial.
Online Banking Tutorial
Manage your account from the comfort of your home, from your office or from any other location anywhere in the world. All you have to do is call our Infoline +421 2 6920 2090. We are available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Contact our Infoline and our telephone banker will handle everything for you.