Manage your account from anywhere at any time
Manage your accounts from your mobile phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
Download the application free of charge and login in easily by just using your fingerprint, for instance.
Important information: Mobile banking will be unavailable on 8.2.2018 from 21:00 to 23:00 due to planned technical maintenance. If necessary please use Internet Banking during that time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for understanding.
Application Smart Banking has a completely new design which will make managing your finances even easier. Take a look in the Application Wizard and find out what functions Smart Banking can offer.
Notice: End of support of Smart Banking for Windows Phone and tablets
In regards to modernization of UniCredit mobile banking support of Smart Banking for mobile phones with Microsoft Windows operating system and for tablets is going to be terminated – for Windows Phone as of 10/2/2018, for tablets as of 2/3/2018. If you want to continue using the service, you can download the application on your mobile phone with Android operating system (version 4.1 and higher) or iOS (version 9 and higher). We make this step due to fast mobile application development and new regulatory requirements. Nevertheless the Online Banking Key mobile application, which generates one-time codes for logging in & signing payments in Online Banking, is still available. Also on tablets with iOS operation system it is possible to download mobile version of the application bearing in mind the application is not optimized for tablets.
Transparent management of your accounts
- Manage all your accounts and respective payment cards on one screen.
- By using the Fast Check feature, check your account balance without having to log in.
- Get a detailed overview of the transactions on your accounts and payment cards.
Fast and convenient payments
- Sign your payments up to EUR 200 by using your fingerprint or Face ID.
- Pay by scanning the QR code, barcode or vouchers.
- Create your own payment templates and make payments in less time.
Other convenient functions
- Be always aware of how much you need to repay, with your loans and credit cards on one screen.
- Top up your mobile phone with just a few clicks.
- Find the nearest ATM or branch of UniCredit Bank.
- Get instant information about the current currency rates.
Online Banking is a modern, secure and effective means of financial management via the Internet – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Security is ensured by state-of-the-art technology proven across the entire UniCredit Bank Group.
Do you value your free time? Use our Online Banking.
What do you get?
- overview and history of accounts, debit and credit cards, and securities
- account statements and other documents in PDF format
- wide range of functions for domestic and foreign payment operations with the possibility of saving templates for repeat payments
- establishing, changing and cancelling standing orders and term deposits
- setting up credit card payments
- arranging sending of SMS and e-mail reports, e.g. on balances
A condition for the provision of Online Banking is a current account in our bank. Choose from a wide range of accounts and get Online Banking for free.
Since May 2017 we are going to present our clients (in more ways) New Online Banking version. New Online Banking is presented in new innovative and modern design. Let us to introduce you new version via our Tutorial.
Online Banking Tutorial
Manage your account from the comfort of your home, from your office or from any other location anywhere in the world. All you have to do is call our toll-free Client line at 800 14 00 14. We are available from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Contact our toll-free client line and our telephone banker will handle everything for you.
What I need?
We will be glad to call you back.
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!