Amundi mutual funds
Are you trying to figure out how to appreciate your funds but don't have enough information or time to fully monitor developments in the financial markets? Do you wish to entrust your money to professional care but also want to have it available if need be? If you replied "yes" to both questions, we have a solution for you!
If you decide to invest in mutual funds managed by Amundi Asset Management, you may choose from among tens of funds investing in all kinds of asset classes (stocks, bonds, real estate funds, and other investments) or funds of various regional or industrial orientation. You may also choose just one widely diversified fund offering a well-balanced mixture of all of the above.
Your funds will be entrusted to the daily professional care of Amundi Asset Management, which acquired Pioneer Investments and become thus the largest asset manager in Europe, managing assets totalling more than EUR 1.3 trillion. Amundi ranks among the TOP10 asset managers globally.
- opportunity to earn an attractive yield
- simple solution available to everyone
- flexibility - your funds are normally available within 5 days without exit fees
- investing in mutual funds, you will also have the opportunity to set up a 12-month term deposit yielding interest up to 2% p.a. thanks to the "DUET PLUS" product
- the long-term professional experience and knowledge of the Amundi experts, managing the finances of more than 100 million clients all around the world
- Amundi quality mutual funds under professional management
What I need?
We will be glad to call you back.
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!
Notification to Unitholders of Amundi Funds II (formerly Pioneer Funds)
We would like to inform you about the merger of the Amundi Funds and Amundi Funds II (formerly Pioneer Funds) family of funds into one planned for June 2019. Detailed information about the merger, including the characteristics of the merged and targeted sub-funds, can be found on the website UniCredit Bank.