Conditions for acquisition of projects in the area of regional infrastructure and environment, applicants, as well as possible amount of support depend on specific operational programme. Detailed information is available at our branches or at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICANTS OF PROJECTS
- municipality or its organisation,
- higher territorial unit or its organisation,
- municipalities or by them established budgetary or contributory organisations securing development of industry and selected services,
- municipality in growth poles or in the territory of interest of growth poles,
- city district with inhabitants over 1,000, in town with more than 15,000 inhabitants,
- office of labour, social affairs and family,
- non-profit organisations, churches, associations,
- legal entities authorised to conduct business in public city and intercity passenger transport,
- associations of towns and municipalities, micro-regions,
- natural persons and legal entities authorised to conduct business,
- administrators of basins of single watercourses,
- legal entities authorised to conduct business with ownership share of at least 34% possessed by public administration sector,
- waterworks company.
AMOUNT OF SUPPORT
- 95 % of eligible expenses, exception: 100 % organisation of state administration and higher territorial units in case of renewal energy resources,
- minimum amount of contribution is SKK 3 -8 million, maximum amount of contribution is SKK 50 - 200 million, in case of public lighting up to EUR 250,000 and in case of industrial parks up to EUR 6 – 10 million.
MODEL OF FINANCING
Only continuous refunding system of financing is permissible for applicants.
DURATION OF PROJECTS
recommended period of project execution is max. 20 months, in case of industrial parks and public lighting 36 months, possibly no time limit is set