Develop complex tourism services with year-long use.
- development of non-commercial infrastructure of tourism.
- construction of new and modernisation of existing facilities of tourism such as:
- renewal of spa industry,
- supplementary and sports services,
- swimming pools,
- ski towns and chair lifts,
- use of mining works for tourism,
- use of localities of industrial heritages for tourism.
- support of development and renewal of ski runs, water piers, docks and the like
- support of renewal of preservation territories, thematic cultural routes and reconstruction of cultural and historic buildings,
- support of leisure time management.
HOTELS AND BOARDING HOUSES
Support your hotels and boarding houses via suitable reconstruction and subsequent equipping with facilities.
- reconstruction of existing hotels and boarding houses,
- additional development of missing services increasing standard of facility:
- relaxation facilities,
- conference premises,
- facilities of active leisure time,
- and the like.
RECREATIONAL AND ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES WITH CAPACITY UP TO 10 BEDS
(intended for natural persons)
Support your business, as a natural person, in the area of accommodation services.
- reconstruction and modernisation of low-capacity accommodation facilities up to 10 beds,
- rebuilding or extension of a part of family houses into low-capacity accommodation facilities,
- construction, reconstruction and modernisation of camping accommodation including fencing and lighting,
- construction, reconstruction and modernisation of supplementary relaxation facilities (sauna, fireplace, swimming pool and the like).
RECREATIONAL AND ACCOMMODATION FACILITIES WITH CAPACITY OVER 10 BEDS
(intended for farmers)
As an agricultural entity, use support focused on diversification of your activity in the area of agro-tourism and tourism. The condition is preservation or increase of existing jobs.
- construction, reconstruction and modernisation of recreational and accommodation facilities with total capacity over 10 beds (max. 40) including their internal equipment,
- construction, reconstruction and modernisation of recreational complexes creating conditions for recreational and relaxation activities.