Increase your competitiveness in the industry through innovation activities and applied research. Support introduction of new innovations for technology, procedures or products.
- systematic acquisition of new knowledge and its practical use in development of new products, processes, technological procedures and equipment or services,
- significant improvement of existing products, processes, technological procedures and equipment,
- directing results of production research into plan, project, modification or proposal of new, modified or improved product,
- creation of first non-commercial prototype and its verification.
Create high-quality research and development infrastructure, support creation of excellent workplaces of research and bring newly acquired knowledge and technology into practice.
- renewal of research and development infrastructure and instrumentation:
- at universities,
- in research institutes,
- in research centres,
- in other organisations of research and development
- support of significant research and development projects,
- support of applied research and development.