TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATIONS
Get investments in facilities and modernisation of technology equipment in production plants. The support is focused on purchase and installation of technology, which will lead to the increase in competitiveness of applicant, as well as to the reduction of unfavourable impacts of industry on the environment.
- modernisation of machines, machinery and equipment, facilities of testing rooms and technology aimed at:
- improvement of competitiveness,
- reduction and removal of negative impacts of industry and services on the environment,
- small construction adjustments and reconstructions, which are directly connected with introduction of new technology.
Support a part of your company at exhibitions and fairs both in the Slovak Republic and abroad, but also at business missions abroad or get support for your e-shop.
- participation of Slovak producers in fairs and exhibitions in the Slovak Republic and abroad,
- participation of Slovak producers in international business missions and conferences,
- participation of entrepreneurs in sub-contracting fairs,
- development and installation of e-shop applications.
EDUCATION OF OWN EMPLOYEES
Create jobs or preserve them in your company through further education of own employees who are in danger of losing their job due to insufficient qualification.
- educational and training activities focused on all both horizontal and vertical groups of employees having insufficient qualification,
- improving skills and preserving employability of staff and managers.
Implement quality management systems, as well as systems of external pre-certification and certification process connected with implementation of the quality management system, which are improving competitiveness of entrepreneurs in supported areas.
- implementation of quality management systems in compliance with international standards ISO 9 000, ISO 14 000, EMAS, VDA, BS, QS, Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Laboratory Practice, HACCP, ISO/TS 16 949 and other;
- support of pre-certification audits.
Increase use of renewable energy resources, as well as of activities focused on savings and effective use of energy in the industry and in services. As a result, the level of energy demandingness will be closer to the level comparable with EU 15.
- energy savings in all areas of industry and services including insulation of structural buildings with the aim to improve their thermal-technical features,
- highly effective combined production of electricity and heat,
- use of renewable energy resources,
- reconstruction and modernisation of existing energy resources on the basis of fossil fuels,
- reconstruction of existing thermal facilities for heat distribution.